WHAT WE BELIEVE
1. In the total inspiration of the Scriptures
2. In the Deity of Jesus Christ
3. In one God existing in three Persons; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
4. In the Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ
5. In the Bodily Resurrection of Jesus Christ
6. In the Atoning Power of the Blood of Christ
7. In the New Birth in Order to be saved
8. In the Pre-millennial, and Eminent Bodily Return of Jesus Christ to the Earth
9. In the Pre-tribulation Rapture of the Church
10. That the Body of Christ is the Church, which is made up of all Born-again Believers
11. In the Present Day Operation of all Spiritual Gifts
12. In the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, with Evidence of Speaking in Tongues with Power to witness
13. In Eternal Life for the saved, and Eternal Punishment in the Lake of Fire for the Lost
14. God is not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentence. However, most will not receive His free gift of salvation and as a result, hell enlarges itself to accept those who go there.
15. The Church is commanded to seek the Salvation of the Lost and to Disciple those who accept Christ as Lord and Savior.
Salvation is required for anyone to be able to live eternally in the presence and love of God. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and therefore have the need of a Savior. The Bible teaches that God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son to die for all those who are in it. In doing so, He provided the free gift of Salvation to whosoever would receive Him as Lord and Savior. The Bible teaches that each one of us must turn from our sin and trust Jesus as our Lord in order to be saved. John 1:12 tells us that God gives the power to become a son of God to all who receive Him. The word receive in the original Greek language literally means to put your faith and trust in Jesus and to give yourself to Him. It is a simple concept, but it requires a sincere and humble heart to do so.